HOW TO BAKE Raspberry Mojito Cupcakes with Dan Pasquali
We're excited to connect with our customers and showcase the many ways our packaging can be used. We're so grateful you've decided to join us and learn a thing or two. It's all about enjoying the experience and having fun, so we hope you love it as much as we do.
Featuring Daniel Pasquali from @dansbakelab
Raspberry Mojito Cupcakes feature a raspberry-flavoured cupcake filled with raspberry-rum filling and topped with a minty, lime frosting and raspberries. These cupcakes taste amazing and are a favourite at parties and special occasions.
- 2 ¼ cups plain flour
- 1 ¼ cups caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp table salt
- zest of 2 lime
- 1/3 cups lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups rice milk (or soy, almond)
- ½ cup 2 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Green food colouring
Rum Raspberry Filling
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 Tbsp rum (the essence is fine too)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
Mint Vegan Buttercream
- 1 cup vegan spread (Nuttelex)
- 5 cups icing sugar mixture
- 1 tsp mint extract
- Pink food colouring
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 lime
- mint sprigs (enough to top each cupcake)
- fresh raspberries (enough to top each cupcake)
- Gold powder (I will bring it)
In this video, we featured our 2 Regular Cupcake Boxes with Clear Window - Gloss White.
Leave a comment if you have any questions.